Two Self Contained Elementary Teaching Positions (2017-18 School Year)
Applicant must be licensed, or have the ability to be licensed in the state of Montana in Elementary Education.
1. Must provide a flexible, educational program and a classroom environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
2. Establish effective rapport with students.
3. Motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for elementary (k-8) grade education, in accordance with each student's ability.
3. Be knowledgeable and understanding of Montana Core State Standards.
How To Apply:
- District Application
- Three to Five Current Letters of Reference or College Placement File
- Copy of Montana Educator License with Proper Endorsement for Position
Copy of College Transcripts (certified transcripts needed upon hire)
Please contact district superintendent, Erik Wilkerson, at 406-441-3454 for more information about this position.